Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finding My Voice


This is a recent photo of me in San Francisco, lurking in the doorway of the "Voice Studio" on Potrero Hill. It's allegorical because I'm in the process of finding my blogging voice.
I would really like to start a blog on the library's new web site. I would like it if the blog became very popular, a site staff go to first thing every morning, just to see what fascinating thing I have to say.
I want to make the writing informal, but not too irreverent. Hip, but not slick. Cool but not irritatingly so. Interesting but not too controversial. It may take some experimentation

2 comments:

terryblog said...

this is a very thoughtful beginning

Sharon said...

Interesting reflections! It does seem like the hardest part of blogging is having something to say...